Question

Help with Webflow form automations

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I am trying to automate our website leads that come in from Webflow to get pushed to a Google Sheet and/or Trello Board. However, we have several different contact forms in Webflow and when I create the Zap, it will only let me choose the dynamic. For instant, “Pop-Up Form” or “Email Form.”  However, we have more than 1 pop-up form for different lead sources. I cannot choose which pop-up form I actually want (they are named and have form IDs in Webflow) so all of my leads keep getting dumped to the same spreadsheet and there’s no way to differentiate where these leads are coming from. 

Any suggestions? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LegacyofLoveStudios 

Try adding Paths to our Zap: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288555917

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LegacyofLoveStudios, welcome to the Community! 😁

It’s been a while since you posted here so I just wanted to pop by to check how you’re getting on. Were you since able to get this solved?

If not, it sounds like the issue might be that you’re not able to select the specific pop up form in the Webflow trigger - am I understanding that correctly? If so perhaps you can manually select it by choosing the Custom value option for the Form Name field then typing in the form’s ID. I’m hoping that will allow you to select the relevant pop up form in the Form Submission (Webflow) trigger. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!