Question

"Seeking Assistance: Integrating CallTools with HubSpot via Zapier for Complete Sync of Contacts and Interactions"

• 7 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Title: Need Help Integrating CallTools with HubSpot via Zapier

Hello Zapier Community,

I am trying to set up a comprehensive integration between CallTools and HubSpot using Zapier. I need to ensure that every upload to HubSpot is also reflected in CallTools, and vice versa. Additionally, I want all interactions like calls, emails, and any updates to be synchronized between the two systems.

I'm not very familiar with setting up such integrations and would appreciate any guidance or advice. Here's what I need to achieve:

1. Bidirectional Sync: Any contact added or updated in HubSpot should be mirrored in CallTools, and any interaction logged in CallTools should be recorded in HubSpot.
  2. Logging Interactions: All calls made through CallTools should be logged as activities in HubSpot contacts.
  3. Automatic Updates: Any changes in contact details on one platform should automatically update on the other.

If anyone has set up something similar or can provide insights into the best practices for this kind of integration, your help would be immensely valuable. Also, if there are specific Zaps or workflows that have worked well for you, please share!

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @zapyoulater222 

https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing

Does Zapier support two-way syncing?

No. Zapier does not support two-way syncing between apps right now. Think of Zaps like one-way workflows.

In certain scenarios, you can fake two-way syncing by setting up two different Zaps that perform opposite actions. For instance, you could have one Zap that creates a new spreadsheet row for every new contact created and another that creates a new contact for every new spreadsheet row.

miscEye icon Note

Be careful not to create a Zap Loop. Learn how to avoid Zap loops.