Best answer

Is there a way to automatically delete/modify events on Google Calendar when they are deleted/modified on Eventbrite?

• 5 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post was split from topic: 

@ken.a while I’ve got you here...is there any way at all to automatically delete / modify events on Google calendar when they are deleted / modified on Eventbrite? Couldn’t find any templates or triggers to do this.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ken.a 6 May 2024, 09:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @leggroup,

I have moved your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

You will need to create separate Zaps for this since deleted and modified api calls are different. However, Eventbrite doesn’t support updated/deleted triggers. Nevertheless, we do have an open feature request for “Updated Event” trigger for Eventbrite and added your vote to it. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Additionally, for the “Deleted Event” trigger. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team to create a feature request on your behalf. You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps!