Skip to main content
Best answer

Monday items from Calendly - data incomplete

• 3 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi there - I have been setting up a Zap to bring through Calendly bookings and their associated data to a Monday board using this guide.

It seems to only be bringing through data from one custom Calendly question, rather than all three. The top item below is from when I test it in Zapier and it populates fine, but when a booking is made in Calendly, it doesn’t come through. 

Screenshots of how the Zap is set up, are attached. I can see in the Zap history of the item being created in Monday that the two fields are missing, just don’t know how to fix that.

Many thanks in advance!

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Attachments aren’t working well - see attached here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ellieroberts 

None of the attachments uploaded.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hopefully this works! @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellieroberts 

Try adding as screenshots instead of attachments.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone

​​​
Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellieroberts 

When you see the {{variable}} as part of the DATA IN for a Zap step in the Zap Runs, that means the mapped variable is missing (blank/empty/null).

In your case, it could be due to:

• optional custom questions on the Calendly event
  • different custom questions across Calendly events
  • differently named custom questions across Calendly events

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you so much @Troy Tessalone  - the custom questions were named differently so weren’t coming through. All fixed now, thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @ellieroberts! Shoutout to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊