Now in Beta: Zapier Tables

Categories: Beta Release Announcements
Now in Beta: Zapier Tables

At Zapier, we're laser-focused on one mission: make automation work for everyone.

That's why we're excited to introduce Zapier Tables (now in beta)—a better way for you to store and use your data.

Want to learn more about Zapier Tables? Check out our Zapier Tables guide for a full breakdown.

Automation-First Storage Solution

Zapier Tables was built with automation in mind. That means when you need to use your data to power automated workflows, incorporating automation into the process is seamless.

With Tables, you can easily store, edit, share, and automate your data right from Zapier. No more toggling between apps or creating ad-hoc workarounds.

Explore What’s Possible

Are we saying you should replace your current spreadsheet or database apps with Zapier Tables? Not necessarily. However, if you have Zaps that rely heavily on data from a spreadsheet, here are a few ways Zapier Tables could improve your existing processes: 

• Add a human intervention step to ensure automated workflows only proceed to the next step if approved by the right person.

• Create one source of truth to manage lead data and automate their lead nurture.

• Sync employee data (e.g. Slack handles and email addresses) with automated processes such as sales triage and employee onboarding.

But that's just scratching the surface. With Tables, the possibilities are endless. And because it was designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, you don't need to be a data expert to get started.

Best of all, Tables is fully customizable to suit your needs. You can add columns, create views, and filter your data to get exactly the insights you need.

Tables is available now in beta, and you can try it out on any Zapier plan. We can't wait to see what you build with it.

Would you (Zapier) consider this to be a first step in a long-game move to data warehousing?

This is a logical feature for small businesses who are not positioned to pay out hundreds/mo for data processing + warehousing + analysis + visualization, etc…

In this case, I would consider moving my clients in Zapier direction.

This is certainly a move in that direction, but we’ll see where Tables goes based off user feedback.

One of our guiding principles is data portability. We’re fundamentally all about automation and integration so enabling users to import and export data freely is very important to Tables.

Now that we’re opening Tables up to more users, we’ll be working on increasing how much data can be stored in Tables, how complex that data can be, and how data can be imported/exported in bulk (automatically & easily). 

There will be limits to what Tables can do, in which case our partner’s solutions will be a better fit.

Thanks its really helpful WordLe Francais

is there any option available i want to note my user who come on the site i track them? can zapier support  me?
my site is PHP version,
https://freeseotoolsworld.com/

Hi @WordleFrancais,

To assist you with your question, it would be great if you could create a new topic in the Community. You can do so by clicking on this link: https://community.zapier.com/topic/new.

Thank you! 😊

Hi Folks, we are excited to be using Zapier Tables now to help get better value from our data.

We have tables populating automatically based on form responses, and are able to filter and create ‘views’ for our clients so they can see their data.

A few feature requests based on usage so far:

• Make Zapier tables/views embeddable 
  • Have more customization options for sharing views (e.g changing format, removing the total record count on filtered views etc)
  • Have an option to auto map form fields to table fields (instead of having to go through and match a form field to a Zapier table field one by one, have an option that takes all form fields and creates corresponding Zapier table fields 
  • (This may be already possible, not sure?) Connect Zapier Tables to a dashboarding tool (e.g Power BI) as an automatically updating data source

Many thanks!

Hi @Urbanistic. 👋

Glad to hear you’re making good use of Zapier Tables. Those are really great ideas for new features that could be added! We’re unable to submit them on your behalf unfortunately. You’d need to head over here and fill out the Submit a Feature Request form:

341b8ba18c0ffaf5b43c1e99b1b67f0c.png

For the last feature request you mentioned, it doesn’t appear that Power BI is on our list of currently supported apps. But it is on our internal wishlist of apps to be added to Zapier so I’ve added your vote for it. Can’t make any promises as to when or if it would definitely be added to Zapier, but we’ll be sure to email you if it is!

Hope that helps. Please do reach out to the Community again if we can assist with anything else. 🙂