Best answer

Can I integrate ClickFunnels 2.0 with Zapier?

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi @grumgoh 

Are you using the ClickFunnels 2.0 or no?

Hey @Brem, I’m on ClickFunnels Classic like @teamsteph, not 2.0.

Hey @SamB, glad to hear your investigation found that connection to the existing bug! I’ll keep my fingers crossed and will be looking out for any news. Thank you for this update! 🙌

This post was split from topic: 

Hello. I don’t even see an option for CF 2.0 in Zapier. If you don’t mind, where can I find this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 February 2024, 15:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @zappinmyway,

I have split your reply to another topic. I hope you don’t mind!

Currently, our integration only works with "ClickFunnels Classic," and we're unable to connect your ClickFunnels 2.0 account with our Zapier integration at the moment.

We’ve actually submitted a feature request to ClickFunnels, asking them to make it possible for Zapier’s integrations to work with ClickFunnels 2.0. I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to support the ClickFunnels 2.0 version. While we don’t have an exact timeframe on when this will get implemented, we’ll notify you by email once it is.

In the meantime, if you're open to trying something else, you might want to explore using Webhooks by Zapier. It's a bit more advanced, but definitely worth considering! Webhooks allow you to send and receive data in ClickFunnels 2.0, and you can find more information on how to use them here: https://help.myclickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/9807699784983-How-To-Use-Webhooks-With-Zapier

Just keep in mind that Webhooks are considered an advanced feature, so our support for it is a bit limited. However, we do have a section dedicated to Webhooks that you can check out.

Additionally, since ClickFunnels handles this integration, it might be helpful for you to reach out to them directly and express your interest in having this feature added. When customers like you make requests, it carries a lot of weight, and your input could truly make a difference! So feel free to give them a friendly nudge.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks, 

Just wanted to pop by here to share that the previous ClickFunnels app has been renamed to ClickFunnels Classic and there’s a new app called ClickFunnels that is able to connect to ClickFunnels 2.0 accounts. 😁🎉

You can see the triggers and actions available for that new app here: ClickFunnels > Supported triggers and actions

Please do give that new ClickFunnels app a try and let us know if you run into any issues. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡