Best answer

Zapier Manager - “Invalid type for variable '0'” error

I have a zap using the Zapier Manager that every month posts on a Google Sheet the number of tasks used for selected Zaps.

The Zap has 3 steps: 

1. Trigger (every month): the monthly trigger
  2. Zapier Manager (Create Zap Report (Beta)): this steps retrieve the number of tasks of the Target Zap
  3. Google Sheet (Create spreasdhseet row): This step writes the number of tasks of the Target Zap in a Google Spreadhseet.

Here is the Action:

Here is the Error after testing:

I have tried different Zaps and different triggers but same result. I have googled to try to figure out but all I have found are 2 different posts that are 2 years old and 11 months old now with no resolution.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 8 May 2024, 13:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @adminSI 

Some options to try.

• Duplicate the Zap.
  • Delete the Zapier Manager step, then add back and reconfigure.

Hi @adminSI 

Some options to try.

• Duplicate the Zap.
  • Delete the Zapier Manager step, then add back and reconfigure.

I went ahead and tried both of these again.
I have tried the following:

• Duplicate the Zap
  • Delete and Create New Zap
  • Tried selecting different/new Zaps
  • Redoing the Manager Step
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@adminSI 

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

@adminSI

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sounds good

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @adminSI,

It looks like the error you’re running into is a known bug with Zapier Manager. I’ll be relaying the Support Team’s response here so that other Community members who might run into the same issue can request here to add their contact information to the open bug report.

I'm afraid this is a known bug that our team is currently aware of and working diligently to resolve. I've gone ahead and added you to the list of affected customers. This means you'll receive an update if we have more information or when the issue is resolved.

Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time of resolution or a workaround for this issue at the moment. In the meantime, please reach back out and let us know if you have any other questions.