Question

Why is my zap removing someone from my subscription service immediately?

Why is my zap removing a person from my subscription service immediately when I have it set to remove the person at the end of the current period? I have the zap set up and tested and it removed my test person from my paid community immediately but I specifically have it set up not to do that so that the customer retains access until the end of their billing cycle.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ldclub 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

Sure thing. Here are the screenshots of my steps…

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ldclub 

You may need to try reaching out to Podia Support for help with their Zap app integration.

Check the field description for possible clarification/guidance.

Ok thanks. Also, when I select my Zap to trigger a product from my Podia site, the zap doesn’t show my paid plans that I set up in Podia, so I had to create a free plan instead (since my customer would be paying for the plan via ThriveCart. But is there a way to get my zap connected to my original paid plan instead? My paid product is not even showing as an option to select.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ldclub! 👋

Also, when I select my Zap to trigger a product from my Podia site, the zap doesn’t show my paid plans that I set up in Podia, so I had to create a free plan instead (since my customer would be paying for the plan via ThriveCart. But is there a way to get my zap connected to my original paid plan instead?

It’s possible to add another account connection for the Podia app and then select that other account in the Zap. You can learn more about how to add a second app account here: Connect multiple accounts of the same app to Zapier

Not sure how you got on with Podia’s support team but wanted to also suggest reaching out to the Zapier Support team as well. They’ll be able to dig into the logs for your Zap to investigate further. If they determine that you’re running into a bug then they can open up a bug report to flag this issue with the Podia app’s developers so it can be fixed.

If you run into any further issues or questions in the meantime do let us know!