Question

Webinarjam - Everwebinar: Time on the webinar room trigger

Hello! A quick question,

I'm having problems to setup Everwebinar with Zappier (them to Kajabi). What I want to do is to make a list of participants who leave the room before 15 minutes, ok? The option on Zappier si very clear. BUT when I execute the zap on my contacts list mixed all the contacts with no sense 🤷🏻 brings contact with 2 min with 1:30 min all together 🫣

Is Zappier only for WebinarJam and not for Everwebinar?

There is a way to get into Everwebinar Tables to do it myself?

Someone with this issue?

Thanks! Community 🙌

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lukka 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

The results are mixed with registers with less than 20 min BUT also with More (even mora than a hour long) . So is not reliable at all.
There must be some small error in same input I guess.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lukka 

Have you tried turning the Zap ON and testing live?

Often Zap trigger steps return representative example records so you can configure the Zap action steps.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Yes I checked ON and it doen t works (well it´s works but bringing wrong data) it mixed the participants regarding the time they spend on the webinar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lukka 

Try adding a Filter as Step 2: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lukka,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I just wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Have you tried Troy’s suggestion by adding a Filter step in your Zap?

Please let us know if you get stuck on something. We’re happy to troubleshoot further!

Thanks for help me in this one!
I tried but i can make it works. Because on the field imputs there is not the option for “time in the webinar” so I can t make a filter

And when I use the preset “leave the webinar before” I setup for people leave the room before 20 min and is like is not taking in care the time field. There is a mix with no logic.
Like this one (I set leave before 20 min and in this case the registran spend more than an hour in the webinar)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

HI @Lukka,

Thanks for the clarification.

You might not need the Filter step after all. Have you tried removing the Filter step and publishing the Zap to see if it’ll only trigger on the specific time you’ve set on the trigger step?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Yes! I started over there. (only Webinarjam to kajabi)

The filter was only looking for some alternative, but there has non sense 

The main point is that the preset filter of webinarjam is not working.

What I suppouse to do?

Any thoughts?

@ken.a @Troy Tessalone I m stuck :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Lukka,

You might be running into a bug here where the selected condition from the trigger is not being respected.

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to take a closer look regarding this issue since they have the correct tools to look deeper into the logs.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.