Question

I can't select Claude3 for the Claude model in Anthropic.

• 8 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I can't select Claude3 for the Claude model in Anthropic.

I was using claude-3-opus-20240229 until last week and would like to know why it was excluded from the selection.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @livedigm,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion and the issue you’re running into turns out to be a bug. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I understand that you've noticed the claude-3-opus-20240229 has been excluded from the selection. From what you've mentioned, it seems like you were using it frequently until last week.

I'm very sorry, but it looks like you're running into a bug with the Anthropic (Claude) app integration at the moment. Another Customer Champion here at Zapier has opened a bug report regarding the Claude-3 Model not being available in the dropdown menu selection, so you're not alone here. I’ll add you to the bug report so that once it is fixed, you will be sent a notification email.

I'm afraid I can’t provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved because prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. We will reach out to you via email once it is resolved.

As a heads up, our help desk system will automatically mark this ticket as "solved." However, I assure you that this issue report will continue to remain open until solved and you will still be contacted with an update once there's a fix in place.

I just wanted to let you know the investigation is actively ongoing regardless of that status, in case you see that notification.

If you have any follow-up questions on this issue, you can still reply back to this email.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.