Question

Aminos Chatbot Integration with Zappier for sending Emails, Calls and SMS to clients

Hey i am facing the issue regarding Aminos Chatbot Integration with Zappier for sending Emails, Calls and SMS to clients, please help me to Sort out this ASAP. Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lake 

For us to have more context, you will need to elaborate about the issue and post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Lake! 👋

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team about the trouble you’re having with a private integration (Aminos). They shared a guide on how to use private app integrations (https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/use-private-apps-with-zapier). Did that give help to get things solved, or did you since figure out a solution?

If not, can you please share some further details and screenshots as Troy mentioned? Us folks here in the Community don’t have access to your Zaps or account so screenshots will be super helpful to us in helping to troubleshoot any issues. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Keen to ensure you’re all set, so will be keeping an eye out for your reply!