Question

How do I get all of the results of my GET request?

Userlevel 1

I am very new at this sort of thing and have never worked with code or API prior to this but I have been learning quickly and believe I have the things we need up to about 90% of the way good but this last issue I cant seem to figure out. Whenever I run my zap (or even the tests) for my Search Action using a GET request, it only returns the first result but I am trying to use it to either populate or update a table/sheet/database so I need all of the results. 

I can get pictures if needed but since I am new at this, I wasnt sure what would be relevant or not to include for someone to better and understand and assist me. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Blue Atlas Realty 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Also, link to the app API endpoint docs you reference to configure the Zap step API request.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone  I tried to respond to you a few hours ago but Zapier said my reply had to be checked by moderation or something so it hasnt come through. I dont know why but I am hoping something works soon because I need the help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Blue Atlas Realty 

Try recording and sharing the link to a Loom.com video.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone I dont have time before I leave the office. I typed out a detailed explanation again but didnt use pictures or links but I did try to add the request code I am currently using and it said it has to be reviewed by moderators again.

Basically I need my request to return the results of the request as an array of objects (line items) under a descriptive key. The problem is that I dont know coding and am learning on the fly so I dont know what I need to put in my request to make this happen.