Question

Xero Sales Invoice date, one day behind

• 21 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Since moving to the new Xero intregration with zapier sales invoices are being posted one day behind. The date going into the Xero Sales invoice is correct but the output  is one day behind 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @rpuser,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please let me know if you’re experiencing this issue with the “due_date” or “date” field?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @ken.a 

We are currently experiencing the same issue, and it relates to both the date and due_date fields when creating a Sales Invoice.

We are currently passing in both dates in the same format as Xero, and both dates when processed show as a day earlier - an example of data in and data out are attached.

This only looks to be an issue since updating to the last version of the Xero connector if you can advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Michael Lucas,

Thanks for confirming.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this was a bug. However, it looks like this bug has been fixed 2 days ago. Could you please confirm if you’re still running into this issue?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hello

We resolved the issue using a formater to format the invoice date to UTC. This solve the issue for the invoice date but using the formater in the same way to format the invoice due date, the output in Xero is always the invoice date and not the due date passed to the formater