Skip to main content
Question

Instagram error: Domain did not match expected domain filter(s) `graph.instagram.com,graph.facebook.com`

• 5 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I am trying to automate so that when I post on my Facebook page, it automatically posts the exact same thing on my Instagram profile.

I keep getting this message and I’m not sure what to do:

“Failed to create a http request in Instagram

Domain did not match expected domain filter(s) `graph.instagram.com,graph.facebook.com`.”

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BuildingCapture,

Welcome to the community. Can you please post a screenshot with the error message so we can check what is happening with your Zap? Please obscure any sensitive information within the screenshot for security purposes. We want to ensure that we’re on the same page so we can point you in the right direction. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @BuildingCapture 👋

Were you since able to get to the bottom of what was causing those errors? 

If not, I’m wondering it could be that there’s an issue with the image url that’s been selected from the Facebook trigger. Do you think that could be the case here?

Can you share a screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of that Instagram action? That will allow me to better determine whether there’s anything on the setup there that might be causing the issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂