Skip to main content
Question

Failed to create a bitable in Lark: The app returned "unexpected error"

• 23 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am implementing an automated procedure for recruiting personnel. At the interview invitation step, I set the email to automatically invite the interview and when the candidate receives the invitation, the candidate clicks the button to agree to the interview. But I can not update a box in the bitable. I have trouble in Test Action step. Specific, in row App Token, I paste link bitable; in row Table, I enter table name; in row Record ID, I enter id row (id row that column appears when filling out a new line of information). And I test

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mylinh, welcome to the Community! 

Sorry to hear you’re running into an “unexpected error” error when attempting to update an existing Bitable record. I’m wondering if there’s an issue with the table name that’s been entered into the Table field. It’s likely that Lark is expecting to receive the ID for the table, not it’s name.

Can you try entering the ID number for the table into that Table field (or select it from a previous trigger/action in the Zap that has it) and see if that get rid of the error?

Eager to know whether that fixes it so please do let us know how that goes!