Skip to main content
Question

cardly media integration

• 23 July 2024
  • 6 replies

When creating a custom card in Cardly.net you upload an image of certain specifications detailed by Cardly. There’s information about this in the API specifications. I don’t see this in any trigger in Zapier .  There is a requirement specified that when providing media for the front side of the card you have to either upload it to your business account in advance and provide the media ID or you send it through their API. I don’t see how this information is presented in any of the Cardly app zapier integration triggers, can somebody assist me and understanding how this works? Thank you! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @steve_AWN 

Which Cardly Zap app trigger/action are you trying to use? (screenshots)

Can you link to the mentioned Cardly API endpoint for reference? (url)

Badge +1

I’m not using any triggers or actions because it’s not listed in the ones that are supported according to your website.  

primarily, it’s the “place order” endpoint . This is listed in the Cardly API documentation.  

https://api.card.ly/v2/docs

I am not able to try this trigger due to the fact that you’re required to pay for a plug-in for connectivity to Zapier for woocommerce. No point in paying for an app if the process isn’t supported, hence why I am doing investigation into Zapier’s integration functionality 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@steve_AWN 

App APIs can be used in Zaps:

Badge +1

Thanks I’m not looking to figure out how to use API in detail hence the hope that Zappier will do it for me. 
Many thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@steve_AWN 

Most Zap app integrations are created and managed by the app developer using the Zapier Developer Platform.

Some options:

• Contact Cardly Support to see if they can offer any guidance about using their Zap app integration.
  • Hire a Certified Zapier Expert from the directory to help with the Cardly API in Zaps: https://zapier.com/experts
Badge +1

OK thank you