Best answer

When a folder is created in Dropbox, the Discord message doesn't show the folder's name

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, i’m new Zapier user and i’m trying to do an Alert bot to discord. I managed create a “communication” between Dropbox and Discord but everytime the message show up when a folder is created in dropbox the discord message dont show the folders name, only says it was created a new folder.

This is impossible to do or im missing something?

icon

Best answer by Juan F Quevedo 20 December 2022, 20:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @Juan F Quevedo - I see you also had a ticket open with our pals over in Support and they were able to get you sorted. Quick linking their tip here in case anyone else has a similar challenge in the future and stumbles across this conversation: 

As you see in this Help Doc, to connect your Discord account and use it with Zapier you need to be a Discord owner or manager. 

If you have any other tips or solutions that you’re willing to share let us know, otherwise we hope to see you again in the Community. 

Best,

Rachael

Yes i managed to solve that and thanks for answer so quickly.

Hope somebody know how to show the folders name created.