Best answer

Pulling HubSpot Campaign Info & Populating An Asana Calendar

• 19 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Has anyone successfully pulled HubSpot Campaign info into Asana, and auto-populated a calendar?  

icon

Best answer by steph.n 23 February 2021, 02:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @gnadivi - Thanks for writing to us! Could you clarify what Trigger you’re using when trying to get your campaign information? Example: When a New Deal comes into HubSpot, you’d like to create a Task in Asana with XYZ data then make a calendar invite. Could you specify which calendar program you are using? Please provide as many details as possible so we can see if there’s a Zap that would work for you!

@steph.n - I am in need of a Trigger for when a HubSpot campaign is created or modified.  I don’t see either available when I try creating a Zap.  If such a Trigger were available, then I would follow it up with an action which pulled that campaign info into an Asana calendar.

Make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @gnadivi - When you say Campaign, are you talking about Deals, Emails (I see there’s marketing emails), or Customers? I just want to be sure I’m requesting the right feature. Thanks!

@steph.n - No, not deals, emails, or customers.  Campaigns are marketing campaigns, like advertising some particular content on Google, or doing an email blast to some customers, or exhibiting at a tradeshow with a booth.  All of these are marketing campaigns that have names, start dates, and end dates.  Those are the most important pieces of information I want to pull out of HubSpot and bring into Asana.

https://www.hubspot.com/running-a-campaign-in-hubspot

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gnadivi - Got it! Thanks for clarifying. With over 3,000 apps, it’s difficult to keep up with the terminology sometimes. I appreciate it!

I’ve gone and added your upvote for this feature request. Should it be available, you’ll be contacted directly via email. Thanks!