Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I use Zapier to send completed leads from Vendasta to Smartlead campaigns?

Hi Everyone,

Anyone here that uses Vendasta and Smartlead?

We’d like to use Zapier to connect vendasta to smartlead wherein when leads finishes in Vendasta, it gets sent to our smartlead campaigns

Is that possible

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lunas,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did a quick check on our integrations, and it looks like Smartlead hasn't built an integration with us yet.

Most new Zapier integrations are built by the company or team that created the app, so I'd recommend you also encourage their team to add their app to Zapier via our developer platform: https://zapier.com/platform

Nevertheless, I've added your vote to our internal app wishlist, and we'll be sure to let you know if/when this app is added to Zapier.

In case you're curious, here's more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

I'm sorry we don't have this for you right now—please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions, and I'd be happy to help!

Hi Ken!

I appreciate your input on this!

Is there a way we can do this via webhooks? Smartleads provide webhooks

Also, the process we want to create in zapier is actually we want smartleads leads when they finish certain sequences to get added in vendasa campaigns by using zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lunas,

Webhooks could definitely work here. However, Webhooks by Zapier is considered an advanced feature, so our support for it may be more limited. Not because we don't want to help, but because APIs can be so different and each request can be so unique. This makes it hard for us to know why the request may be receiving errors or not working as expected. 

Here are some resources that may be helpful:

If you are running into feature limitations, you could take a look at our blog post here:

For anything that I may not be able to answer, here are some other options:

Hopefully, this helps.