Skip to main content
Question

How do I find cards by client name from Jobber to Trello?

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier community,

I’m currently attempting to automate Trello board card moving. We use Jobber and right now our trigger through Zapier takes a new Request and makes it a card with the First and Last Name of the Request (which is the client’s name).
Zapier let’s me trigger on Jobber when a new quote is made from that Request and it does find that, but when I got to “Find Card in Trello” it fails. I put in the correct board, list, and added the Card Name (required) to grab the Request name, but it just can’t find the card. I’ve been testing this on a new board that has nothing, but the test ones we’ve been doing.
My next question would be if I do make that work is there a way for me to get an existing card on one list to be updated when we make a change on Jobber, but for multiple clients. Or would I need a new zap for each client that I add?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HugeHandyman 

To help us have true context, can you please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured?