Skip to main content
Question

How do I add multiple tags and automations in Ontraport using Zapier for Rezdy orders?

• 21 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi Team - I’ve created a zap that feeds information from new Rezdy orders into Ontraport and currently the Zap adds a Tag in Ontraport, but I’m wanting to know how I can add multiple tags? The selection menu only allows for one entry:

Also I’m not sure if I’m just missing something, but I can’t see how I can add Automations into Ontraport, usually we’d add the customer to a couple of automations as well depending on the type of customer, see here in Ontraport:

Please help :-)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lyndalh 

From the screenshot we are unable to tell which Ontraport Zap action you are using and would need to see more context about the Tag field such as the field description.

Hi Troy - thanks for getting back to me. The trigger is New Order in Rezdy, the action is Create or Update Contact in Ontraport. The field description in Zapier just says “Tag” and then there is a drop down box of tags to choose from (which come from what we have set up in Ontraport), but the drop down box only allows me to select one Tag and usually we would add multiple tags for our customers. I’ve taken another screenshot here if it helps:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lyndalh 

If you want to add multiple Tags, then either use multiple of the same Zap step OR use the Looping app to repeat the same Zap step: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Ok great - I did try adding multiple steps but that didn’t seem to work, but I’ll give it another try or I’ll try the looping as suggested. Thank you. On my other point about the automations, am I correct in that there doesn't appear to be a field in Zapier to enter automation tags? I took a screenshot above of how it looks in Ontraport, but I can’t see a field anywhere in Zapier to enter them..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lyndalh 

Available Ontraport Zap actions.

Advanced options:

• Custom Actions
  • API Request

Info about Ontraport triggers: https://ontraport.com/support/marketing-automation/triggers/

Tags can be used to trigger Automations in Ontraport.

Ok, thanks so much Troy! 🙂