Question

Google sheets variable cell value and triggers wealthbox workflow to start

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I am trying to create my first automation! My goal is to have a workflow started in wealthbox crm whenever a a client in 30 days from review. In my google sheet I have 3 columns. Name, Review Due Date, and days from review due(=if(isblank(B2), "", B2-today())). Basically if days away =30, then start workflow for that specific client. However, i’m running in to some issues (mostly naivety) when it comes to the test data for the google sheet. Any thoughts/ ideas are greatly appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @keatonfanning,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Here's a general outline of how you might set up this Zap:

1. Trigger: Google Sheets - New or Updated Spreadsheet Row: You'll want to select the spreadsheet and worksheet that contains your client data.

2. Action: Filter by Zapier - Only continue if 'days from review due' exactly matches '30': This will ensure the Zap only continues for clients who are 30 days away from their review.

3. Action: Wealthbox CRM - Start Workflow

Now, regarding your issue with test data in Google Sheets, could you please provide more details? Are you having trouble getting the Zap to recognize the data in your sheet, or is there an issue with how the data is formatted?

Please keep us posted! 😊