Skip to main content

Wix error: The app returned "Unauthorized request. The method called is not listed in this application manifest."

• 16 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey there - I hope someone can shed light on this.  I have set up a zap from my Wix website to my Quickfile accounts to receive all sales and create an invoice.  The Wix and Quickfile all look good but I am receiving - The app returned "Unauthorized request. The method called is not listed in this application manifest.".   I have deleted to the bare minimum fields without avail.  I would really appreciate your help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Bron,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same error here? If so, could you please re-send the screenshot it looks like the screenshot did not go through.

Additionally, please send a screenshot of how your Zap is configured.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi there @ken.a  - many thanks for reaching out.  I have managed to get Zapier working with my Wix/Quickfile website with one of your colleagues.  If I have any other issues, I will be sure to contact you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @Bron! Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗