Skip to main content
Question

My Zaps work in test run but will not run when a lead comes in

• 25 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I made a Very simple Zap and this has been so annoying. 

It connects my Skool account with Go High level using ( Lead Connecter ) Very simple…

when a the questions are filled out it triggers the Zap and sends the info to my account. 

When I run the test it sends the info to my Go high level account. When I go into the Zap to collect new records it registers that a new lead came in. 

But no matter what I do when a new lead comes in, when I run the zap it does not send any info to my Go high level account. yes the zap is turned on and published and yes 

It is not an issue with Skool sending the data and it is not an issue with Go high level collecting the data. 

This is my first time using zapper so I may be missing something, but I use to use Make for the past year and was reccomend this because is was apparently easier. Can someone please help me with this.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @aandrewdavidsonn,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please reconnect your Skool account and then trigger the Zap while it's published? Also, keep in mind that the trigger you're using is a polling trigger with a 15-minute update time.

You can learn more about types of triggers in Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496244568589-Types-of-triggers-in-Zaps

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!