Skip to main content
Question

Unable to fetch Holded sales orders for the year 2025 via Zapier.

I have a zap with this trigger “new sales order in holded” the problem is that Zapier does not get Orders for year 2025 and I do not know why. 

any feedback?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anna Huguet 

For us to have more context, post about what you are referring to.

Badge

I made an automation. 

My trigger is “new sales order” in app “HOLDED”. I have made a sales order for a date in 2025 and also due date in 2025 and this sales order does not trigger my zap. 

Not sure if it is a zapier problem with any restriction or a holded restriction. 

I have tried with the test step and zapier does not retrieve that sales order. So I am blocked :(

Not sure if it is more clrear now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anna Huguet 

One option to try is to turn the Zap ON and test live.

Then check the Zap Runs history for activity: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Badge

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks a lot! but it has been ON for months. And I went to check for one of the sales orders of 2025 and it did not trigger the zap. 

SO I went to edit the zap and when to test it and went to retrieve the records it does not get any of the 2025 ones. They do not appear anywhere

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anna Huguet 

Most Zap apps are created and managed by the app developer using the Zapier Developer Platform.

You might want to try reaching out to Holded Support for possible guidance with their Zap app integration.

Badge

@Troy Tessalone thanks for your input,

I have talked to them and they told me it is a problem of zapier (still have my doubts on their statement) 

not sure if zapier has a “secret” filter to not show the next fiscal year. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anna Huguet 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anna Huguet 

Zap trigger is scheduled from Holded, meaning it can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

If the desired Holded Sales Invoice record is not being triggered by the Zap, then it is likely either the Sales Invoice was not input correctly to trigger the Zap or that the Holded Zap app is may not be configured correctly to pull your record.

Perhaps try testing more to see if the issue is isolated to that 1 example or more widespread.

Status Pages

Zapier: https://status.zapier.com

Badge

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your answer, but the trigger is not the sales invoice but new sales order. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anna Huguet 

Same feedback for New Sales Order from Holded.