Skip to main content
Question

Connecting Central Zapier with Google Sheets

• 25 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi

I’m trying to create a Zap using Central Zapier. The trigger is a New Form Response on Google Forms, and that connects to my Forms account fine:  

But for the action -- Update Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets -- when I try to set a specific value for the field (ie, select the Google Sheet I want to use for this) it says there are no options available, as below.  I’ve tried logging out and logging back in and checked that my Google accounts are connected to my Zapier. Any ideas, please?  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Niels_F,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same issue here?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Niels_F 

I am wondering about the permissions on the Google Sheet, but I am sure you have dug into this question.

Best regards,

Zap Support

GetUWired

Userlevel 2
Badge

all good, thank you, @ken.a, @GetUWired. It was an elementary and obvious fix!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @Niels_F! We’re glad to hear that the issue has been resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

What was the fix to this! I’m facing a similar issue