Skip to main content
Best answer

Image quality drops in Facebook & LinkedIn posts via Zapier

• 5 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’ve reviewed several other threads about this but can’t seem to find a solution.

I have a Zap that creates daily Facebook + Linkedin posts with photos based on images that I have in my photobucket. The images in the photobucket are high resolution but when they get to facebook+linkedin they’re being displayed at a lower resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m including what I believe are relevant images below:

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @D58Farmers 

Make sure to use the correct link from GSheets.

Looks like there may be query string parameters in the link that indicate the size.

e.g. =320&fit=bounds

Userlevel 1

That was it. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

As a follow up, I’m now encountering this issue when pulling images from photobucket. Even though the file size on photobucket appears to be far below the 4MB limit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @D58Farmers,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try updating your Facebook Pages version to the latest version? You should see the “Update” button in the “App & Events” tab of the action step.

After that, please test the action step and see if you’ll run into the same error.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!