Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I trigger a Zap from any Hubspot form to create leads in Salesforce?

• 26 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have a current Zap taking leads from Form Submissions on Facebook and creating a lead in salesforce and adding it to a campaign. I would like to do the same from Hubspot from submissions.

When I try to select a form in Hubspot to trigger the Zap I don’t see an “All Forms” or “Any Form” option. It looks like it wants me to choose a specific form, but I have far too many forms to select per form. Does that option exist?

Thanks,

Shannon

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ShannonD 

Since it is required to select a Form in the HubSpot Zap trigger, you would need to create a separate Zap for each HubSpot Form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ShannonD,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Userlevel 1

I can now get the Hubspot form info into Zapier, but Hubspot doesn’t include the page the lead was summited on along with the form info, so I get contact info without knowing what page they submitted the form on.

After talking with Hubspot they said they were surprised that wasn’t available by default with the form(no kidding) and said I need to look for the ‘Recent Conversion’ property.

I can’t seem to find that. I’m going back and forth with Hubspot but they are getting confused and thern getting me confused.

Any idea what my action would be to locate the Recent Conversion property and extract that value as an output?

Thanks for your help,
Shannon

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ShannonD 

Try adding another Zap step to Find Contact and select Additional Properties to Retrieve which may be the way to get insight about the desired data point to then filter by.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy,
I found the contact and was able to create a custom event (with help from the Zapier AI) that pulled the needed info.

Thanks for your help.

Shannon

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @ShannonD! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗