Skip to main content
Question

How do I route Jotform submissions to separate Google Sheets based on client?

• 21 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey y’all I need your help,

My clients fill out a Jotform submission weekly and I zap those responses over to Google Sheets. I have a separate worksheet for each client. How can I get those responses sent to their respective worksheets? If you need more info just let me know, thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @noah116,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You’d need to have access to their spreadsheet on your Google Drive for this to be possible. Then, you’d need to setup your Zap like this:

1. Trigger: Jotform - New Submission
  2. Action: Google Sheets - Create Spreadsheet Row - Choose the specific spreadsheet and worksheet for the concerned client.

Hopefully, this helps!

Thanks for your reply! 

I had done exactly what you outlined which is reassuring, but wouldn’t it be the case that I’d have to create a separate zap for each of my 30+ clients? Ideally the zap would read the answer to when the client fills in “Full Name” in the Jotform, and then send their answers to their respective worksheet with the exact matching name. I thought of something like this?

Is something like this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @noah116 

The Worksheet field expects the Worksheet ID.