Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate Shopify 'Create Order' from ClickFunnels and manage cancellations or refunds using Zapier?

• 6 July 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello!

I hope you can help me... Thank you very much!

I am creating a funnel in ClickFunnels and have already connected it to my Shopify store using ZAPIER.
In the funnel, I will be selling 2 products with variants (5 different sizes).

QUESTIONS:

1. "CREATE ORDER" (shopify): Is all the information automatically pulled from ClickFunnels, or do I need to enter certain information manually?

2. If I want to add other options such as a cancellation or a refund, do I need to create another ZAP (trigger + action)?

Thank you very much!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @zaragoza.susana,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same issue here?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Hello Ken,

Thank you very much for your message.

A person from the ClickFunnels Facebook community wrote to me and explained through a video how I can integrate Shopify with ClickFunnels using Google Sheets →  LOOM VIDEO (4 min).

However, I still have the following questions and didn't receive a response.

I hope you can help me.

QUESTIONS:

1. The product I am selling has variations in terms of sizes, and I want to know if I need to list each size in a separate column in a Google Sheet.

2. I am going to sell 2 products in a single funnel, so do I need to create two Zaps?

3. Should I include the SKU provided by the supplier both within the funnel and also in the Shopify section in Zapier?

Thank you very much Ken, and I hope that with your help, I can finally integrate my Shopify store with ClickFunnels.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @zaragoza.susana,

Thanks for the update here.

I’m sorry if I can’t give any opinion regarding your workflow since I haven’t had much experience with Shopify orders. However, I can answer your 2nd question. If you are going to sell 2 products you will need to create 2 Zaps for each products.

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much Ken for the information you provide me.

Of course it works for me!

Have a great day...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So glad to see Ken was able to help out here, @zaragoza.susana! 🙂

Sounds like you might be all set for the moment but if you run into any issues or have any further questions at all please do let us know. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡

Userlevel 1

Hi Sam!

Ken responded to one of my questions, but there are still two that went unanswered. 

If someone could help me with those, that would be great.

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry for the delay in my reply here @zaragoza.susana! I’m happy to help offer some further assistance here. 

1. The product I am selling has variations in terms of sizes, and I want to know if I need to list each size in a separate column in a Google Sheet.

Looking at that loom video it seems like it was giving an example of how to use it to search for a product not a product variant. To use a Google Sheets Lookup Spreadsheet Row action to search for a product you want to have a each different product variation (product size) in a different row rather than have multiple columns for each size variation.

That said, the Shopify app on Zapier has Find Product Variant by Title and Find Product Variant by SKU search actions available so it might be better to use one of those to look up the relevant product details that you want to have added to the order.

3. Should I include the SKU provided by the supplier both within the funnel and also in the Shopify section in Zapier?

That depends, does the SKU provided by the supplier match up with what’s used in Shopify? If not you might need to create a lookup table to convert the supplier’s SKU into the corresponding Shopify SKUs. You could use a Google Sheet like the one shown in that loom video to create a lookup table by having a column in the spreadsheet for the supplier’s SKU and the corresponding Shopify SKU.

Otherwise if you’re able to get the name of the product variant from ClickFunnels then you could just use a Find Product Variant by Title (Shopify) action to find the product variant’s details along with it’s SKU to add to the order details if desired.

Hope that helps. If you get stuck on that at all or need me to clarify anything further do let us know! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi Sam!

What a great surprise to hear from you, and your guidance was so clear and professional!

Now I fully understand how to do it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I’m new to this community and I’m not sure if you work for Zapier or if you’re a consultant offering Zap creation services.

Thanks for clarifying this last question for me.

Many thanks!!