Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate ID verification with Veriff before delivering a digital product on Elopage?

• 28 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello! I am selling a digital product on elopage. Before delivery (or somewhere else in the process) I need to check the customer’s ID, which I want to do with veriff. Is it possible automize this workflow? I am completely new to Zapier. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Martina, welcome to the Community! 😁

The Veriff app isn’t available on Zapier yet. It’s on our wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier though so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for it. I can’t make any promises as to whether it’ll be added any time soon but we’ll be sure to email you once it is. 

In the meantime, you might be able to connect to it using one of the workarounds outlined in this guide: Request to add a new app to Zapier > Workarounds

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions at all do let me know!