Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I automate data integration between Botpress and Zapier without manual checks?

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I’e been trying to integrate Zapier with Botpress by first sending data from Botpress to Zapier and then from Zapier to Botpress. 

The issue I have been facing is that when the zapier data is sent to botpress I have to manually test the botpress trigger and see if the Zapier data has been sent. Instead, I would like it to automatically use the Zapier data without me having to manually check it.

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @hetmakadia! 👋

Looking at the Botpress site here it appears that it’s a private app that is still under development. This makes it a bit hard for us to troubleshoot here in the Community but from what I can see on our end, it’s Trigger Received trigger is an instant trigger so as soon as Botpress sends it some information then it should trigger the Zap. So if the Zap isn’t triggering it might be an issue with the information not being sent to the Zap by Botpress. 🤔

I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to investigate further. They’ll be able to dig into the logs for your Zaps to check whether we’re receiving information from Botpress but are failing to trigger on it. And I’d also recommend contacting Botpress directly to see if they’re able to identify what might be preventing your Zaps from triggering as expected.

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with them, keen to ensure this gets sorted!

Userlevel 1

Hi,

We seemed to off solved it using the conversation & correlation ID.

For anyone else who is struggling with this, I tried to make a video on how to do it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hetmakadia,

That was an excellent video tutorial there. Thanks for helping our fellow members to integrate Botpress into Zapier.