Skip to main content

Hi everyone, 

I am new to Zapier and I am running into a problem. The issue is that I need to create a pdf file from only the decoded base64 bytes, but the decoded bytes are too large for Zapier. Is there another way to create a file from the encoded or decoded bytes on another service (maybe google drive) and then send the download link back to my Zap.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi @NickN3 - Where do you store your base64-encoded input data and what’s the data length? You might want to use CloudConvert which integrates with Zapier. https://zapier.com/apps/cloudconvert/integrations

@ikbelkirasan, the input data is received in a response and is 110KB encoded, but Zapier is giving me this error: 

Problem creating Sample: Our computers took too long.

Uh oh, something is not quite right! This might be a temporary problem though, so you may want to try that again or contact support if this persists!

for the past few days when I tried to test. So I just assumed that the file was too large. I am trying to take these bytes and create a file in TeamworkIQ, which integrates with Zapier, so that I can then upload to google drive. I was looking into the google drive api, but it won’t work with Zapier as you need to install their library.

Hi @NickN3!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to get past that error or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!