Skip to main content

HI there

I am totally stumped. I keep getting this error. I am trying to connect Zapier to Woocommerce on my wordpress site.

“authentication failed: The WooCommerce Zapier plugin is missing or WordPress pretty permalinks may not be configured correctly. 404 File Not Found.”

I have checked my permalinks. I have triple checked my username, password. I have updated to the latest of everything. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks so much

Margot

High five, @Naela! Great work getting to the bottom of that and thanks for letting us know how you did it 🙂

Hi @AlessandroTondi, @Anthony B. and @himattt! Have you tried the steps that @andywingrave outlined in his reply above:

If that doesn’t work then the best thing to do is to get in touch with the Zapier support team as they will be able to take a closer look at this with you. You can contact them using the Get help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi! Same problem here.. Is there any news about it?

Edit:

I just saw my Zapier WP plugin has the latest version, but that version is 1.02. Maybe that is the problem. I’m now going to create a Woocommerce.com, connect that with my store and then I can probably update the Zapier plugin to version 2.x.

Edit:

It works! The problem was that I installed Zapier for Wordpress and not for Zapier for WooCommerce. 

I got the same problem...

Hello I have the same problem how I resolve?

Hello, i’ve the same problem in both of my website. Cannot figure out what’s the problem, could someone help me? Thanks

Thanks so much Andy, I’ve done all that too.

I’ve just tried - literally for one final time and it is working!

I didn’t change anything.

Thanks so much!

Hey @McMasterful 

Some more troubleshooting steps below - Can you try these, and get back to us?

Yes thanks so much Andy. Have done that but still not working.

Hello! Have you checked that the version of your plug-in is up-to-date?