See how one person built a fully-automated podcast clip studio, powered by Zapier and other no-code tools

• 20 March 2021
  • 2 replies
See how one person built a fully-automated podcast clip studio, powered by Zapier and other no-code tools
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I was originally going to search Twitter for a handful of example of people who were sharing automations they’d built using Zapier. I had about ten of them ready to go, but then I stumbled upon this bold tweet from @nocodedevs:

My curiosity was piqued! I’m always trying to think of such micro-SaaS ideas to build, even if just to see whether it’s possible.

Enter Art West, founder of NoCodeDevs.com! In this Twitter thread he outlines the exact steps he took to build his micro-SaaS, Podscribe

In addition to Zapier, Art used Webflow, Airtable, and Bannerbear. For convenience, you can check this out on a single page on Threader but I highly encourage you to head over to Art’s Twitter thread and show him some love for sharing the process he used (with step-by-step instructions, might I add).

Podscribe is a shining example of what you can accomplish with no-code tools, like Zapier, and a bit of creativity!

I wonder if we should start writing articles here in the Zapier Community about how to build micro-SaaS products, to demonstrate not only the power of tools like Zapier but the ease with which just about anyone can create fully-functional apps without needing coding knowledge.

NOTE: This is not an endorsement of Podscribe or NoCodeDevs. I simply found this Twitter thread and was impressed by the idea, the follow-through and the detail with which Art described his process. I thought it deserved a shout-out :)

2 replies

I wonder if we should start writing articles here in the Zapier Community about how to build micro-SaaS products, to demonstrate not only the power of tools like Zapier but the ease with which just about anyone can create fully-functional apps without needing coding knowledge.

You Should!

I was thinking about a similar micro-saas product earlier and that tweet from @nocodedevs just made it clear for me that I am not alone when thinking about such small niche products which can be bought to life with No Code tools like Zapier and Webflow.

No Code movement is not a fad. It is here to stay and will grow and get recognition in the coming years. It would be really helpful if we can find articles that show that this movement is alive and prospering.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @gokg4!

Thanks for the feedback 🙂 Glad you liked this type of article. I agree that the No Code movement is not a fad, and as such I’ll make an effort to create more content like this to highlight what can be accomplished!