Zapier for iOS beta testing - mobile buttons, notifications, approval workflows and more

Categories: App Integrations Zapier Apps Beta Release
Zapier for iOS beta testing - mobile buttons, notifications, approval workflows and more

Are you having use cases for workflows that need mobile input from you or your team members?

Think approval workflows, kicking-of Zaps via buttons, sharing links or photos from your phone into Zaps.

The Zapier for iOS app is going into beta testing!

Setup Zap Buttons

You can configure your own mobile buttons with any number of fields to pass into a Zap. The fields can be of different types like text, numbers, dates, photos, ...

It kinda works like Push by Zapier for the browser but with more configuration options and natively on iOS.

You can also trigger Zap Buttons by sharing photos or links directly using the iOS share sheet.

Receive Notifications

Define Zaps that send notifications to your phone. They appear both as push messages as well as in an Inbox tab.

React to Notifications

You can define ways to respond to notifications by defining a number of reply fields. Again the fields can be of any type like dates or photos.

This is great for approval workflows or anything that happens and needs quick feedback from your phone.

Beta Testing post.pngExcited to see what you build with this!

Hi @mirkokiefer

Looks cool! How does one get involved with the beta?

I second @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu question

So excited for this, I can see many personal uses for me but I've had many a client that wanted to be notified on their phone something specific via a push notification, I've had to turn to third party apps for this. I'm glad that there will be something native for ios at least.

I too would like to volunteer for the beta. ;)

Great to have you join the testing!

Mike Knoop, co-founder of Zapier, and I would give you a personal onboarding via screen share and help you setup your first workflows.

If you are interested please just reach out via email to mirko.kiefer@zapier.com or mike@zapier.com.

We are scheduling these sessions for this and next week.

does this work on an older iPad?

how do we volunteer to test?

Hi @Oneal! As @mirkokiefer mentioned above:

If you are interested please just reach out via email to mirko.kiefer@zapier.com or mike@zapier.com

I'm not sure as to which devices it will work on, so if you do get in touch via email, that would be a great question to ask 🙂

Thanks Danvers,

I'll send them an email inquiry.

Looks great! Any plans for an Android version?