Introducing the #21DaysofAutomation Challenge!

Categories: Social Media
Introducing the #21DaysofAutomation Challenge!

Hi All! On Monday, Jan 6th we are kicking off our #21DaysofAutomation challenge on Twitter where we are encouraging our followers to get back time in their daily lives by discovering one thing a day they can automate with Zapier. We want to make it easier for anyone to understand how automation can save them time this year.

We encourage users to share their best automations with us using #21DaysofAutomation. We will be re-posting interesting ideas to our followers throughout the month.

I'm curious, what was the first Zap you set up? 

My very first was probably something lame like when I used the hashtag #fb on an instagram post push that to my Facebook profile. Basically something like what could be done with IFTTT. That's all I thought Zapier was initially.

However, my second zap is where it got more interesting. It was a zap that triggered off of a new comment in any trello card, then it checked for a specific keyword in the comment. If it found the keyword the zap would move the card and assign it to someone on the team. -- I used this concept for over three years to run part of my business, basically when a specific keyword was used in a comment it would "make magic" happen and the Trello card would move forward in the workflow process without me being involved.

Hi Paul! Thanks for sharing both of these examples. That Trello Zap sounds incredible...