Question

WILL PAY FOR YOUR HELP! Need to auto generate an invoice from my form or Airtable

• 12 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Person we hired is MIA and this has gone on for 6 months.

When we input our form we want to create invoice. Coder has made such a trail I can’t do this myself.

Now we fill in form with order details it saves to google sheet, creates a folder in drive, saves to airtable and creates trello card.

I would like to have an invoice from the form or from airtable (I don’t care..just need this to be over and get working) We also use hubspot if that helps any. Prefer invoice from QB online but at this point I don’t care.

now the way it is has made it more difficult than before I spent all this money! I will gladly pay..but need a reliable person.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Hello signpro, are you open to using PayPal invoicing?

That depends on how much..so far I am in pretty deep with this mess this “developer” has set up and left me stranded with.

I am small company. I have no help...money just flying out for no results.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @signpro ,

It completely depends on your needs and current situation ofcourse. Together with our team of Workflow designers and developers we will be able to help you on this.

I have already had contact with you, so let’s continue with this and give you the best results!

~Bjorn

Super! Did you see my attachments?

It seems like it was made super complicated. I had no idea it would become this giant monster. I am not good at this. I have connected a few things but I can’t do this. Does it need to be this complicated?