Question

Separate out Shopify Line Items

• 25 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I have tried every possible thing I can think of and solutions offered in Zapier community. 

Basicaly, we set up our own line item in Shopify which is a personalised message for a cake or gift card. But, we also have something called Zapiet which is another line item. 

Problems: I can’t separate the line items so they’re each an item I can separately use later on in the workflow. Also, if someone orders multiple cakes with multiple personalised messages at the moment we are only getting one message through - yikes!

Looking for someone to sort this once and for all!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Luminary Bakery ,

This sounds like a great solution you are trying to create here. What kind of Zap workflow do you currently use? Have you already taken a look at the formatter? 
We’ll be happy to help you out on this. Let’s have a chat to see how we can provide you a solution!

~Bjorn

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Luminary Bakery 

Just checking in - did you manage to get this sorted?

Userlevel 1

Hey @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu we haven’t no, still struggling along. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Luminary Bakery ,

We’ve had a chat earlier to see how we can support you on this. It’s unfortunate to hear you still didn’t figure it out. 

Let me send you another message to see if we can help you in any other kind of way. We would love to help you on this. Also, if you would like some more support here from the community, please share more details about your current Zap like:

• Your current Zap trigger and steps
  • Screenshots
  • Your expected final goal etc.

Screenshots definitely help out a lot!

~Bjorn

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Luminary Bakery  can you provide us with screenshots it would really help as @ForYourIT stated if you could provide us with : 

• Your current Zap trigger and steps
  • Screenshots
  • Your expected final goal etc.

thanks a lot