Question

Paid work offered: Integrating EDI (eCommerce platform interfaces) to ShipStation

• 12 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Need a Zap Developer to create Zap integrating EDI platforms (like SPS Commerce, CommerceHub, Radial, etc) to ShipStation.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@digitalsolution - I’m available. Please DM me with more details. Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

Hi,

My employer currently copy/pastes from SPS Commerce, Radial and CommerceHub. (time consuming and dumb). 

I am not sure if those platforms have an API. I can check. 

But we would like the order data to get integrated into ShipStation (like the way Shopify does it) 

We would liek this integration for our company but I think I can make a commercial product of it to sell to users of Shopify, CommerceHub, SPS Commerce, Radial, etc. There are other smaller platforms to for integratiuon but the three I mentioned are the big ones. If I can make a commercial solution for other companies, we can discuss royalties to your company. Thanks 

Robert

Userlevel 1

Folluow up comment. 

Looks like SPS Commerce , Radial and CommerceHub have API integration. Like to get a quote on building Zap connection for each platform to ShipStation. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@digitalsolution 

Just checking in - did you get this sorted?