Best answer

Looking for technical support help - will pay

• 17 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I have never been able to make Zapier work. I dedicate about 2-3 hours per day, every work day, for 5 months straight and have never made a successful Zap - ever. I can’t begin to describe all the things that I’ve tried and have failed. All I can identify is that something with sample data and sometimes something with filters. 

Is there somebody out there who can do a phone/zoom call and walk me through setting things up? I will pay an hourly fee.

Stacy

icon

Best answer by sphynxautomation 18 September 2020, 04:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @ssawyer ,

What kind of zapier workflow are you looking for specifically? Or is it in general you are not sure how to start a Zap? It sounds like quite a challenge you have gotten here! Great to see you are not giving up. 

I would greatly assist you with an online call to explain you all about the Zapier platform, feel free to contact me privately. But also keep in mind we got a great community over here who are always willing to help you. If you post something in the community chat there will always be someone willing to help ;)

I will send you a message.

~Bjorn

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@ssawyer Happy to help - you can check out our site here www.sphynxautomation.com. We offer hourly coaching sessions and a variety of white glove automation services. If there’s something specific you’re trying to achieve we’ll walk you through it during the call; if you’re just looking to learn the system and how to set things up we can show you that too.

As @ForYourIT mentioned though, you may have success with the free resources. I’d try that first, then let us know if you still need help.