Best answer

How do I use Zapier to send out Email Review Invitations?

• 28 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have recently started a review program for my clients using Reviewshake. The app has a Zapier integration and I am trying to automate to send out the review requests so that they dont have to upload CSV files.

Unfortunately their CRM does not allow me to connect directly so I was wondering if anyone had a solution to solve this?

I thought that maybe they could set up an automatic email to be sent to an inbox of my choosing with Name/Phone/Email and the zapier link could pick up all the details and send the review request?

I am still very new to this so any help would be appreciated, I am also looking to pay someone to set this up for me if possible. 

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 28 October 2020, 11:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jackycham What CRM are you using? 

In short, yes you can email yourself the contact information (in a template) and then use parser by Zapier to parse that information and send it along to Reviewshake. (though this is not ideal as data can be lost or messed up if the template is not adhered to perfectly)

Alternatively, Reviewshake offers a BCC email address so you can “import” contacts that way by BCC’ing Reviewshake in an email to your customer/lead.

I’d love to help more, if you want to work with us fill out this form: https://experts.zapier.com/connex-digital/contact/

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jackycham What CRM are you using? 

In short, yes you can email yourself the contact information (in a template) and then use parser by Zapier to parse that information and send it along to Reviewshake. (though this is not ideal as data can be lost or messed up if the template is not adhered to perfectly)

Alternatively, Reviewshake offers a BCC email address so you can “import” contacts that way by BCC’ing Reviewshake in an email to your customer/lead.

I’d love to help more, if you want to work with us fill out this form: https://experts.zapier.com/connex-digital/contact/

Thanks Paul, this sounds great. I have filled in the form & look forward to hearing from you soon.