Best answer

WordPress Zaps keep disconnecting

• 27 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi Zapier’s
Any thought on why my Zaps keep Disconnect? It is happening again and for all 4 apps!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 May 2022, 01:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Samer A. , Have you enabled Enable Force WP User Logout?  You can check by going to  WP Security -> User Login -> Force Logout. If it is enabled, than disable it.

Let me know if this solves the problem.

Thanks

i have same problem, after install a new wordpress version and now i cannot  send images to linkedin 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Amelo ,

Sorry, what i can suggest is to reach out to Zapier team here

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there friends! 👋🏽 I wanted to pop in and update this topic with some helpful tips from the support ticket that was opened:
Specifically I wanted to call attention to a similar issue here:

As noted on WooCommerce’s documentation, there a few reasons this error typically occurs:

• If you are using GoDaddy Managed WordPress/WooCommerce Hosting
  • Your web host or web server has some kind of firewall or security appliance that is preventing the authentication request from completing.
  • An HTTPS/SSL configuration issue exists. Review the SSL Check Failing information to potentially resolve this issue.

You can read more about this and the steps to troubleshoot this error here: WooCommerce > Authentication Errors 

[To be clear] This isn't about the Zaps or your existing connection but rather about our connecting being blocked. Some other solutions to potentially explore are:

• Your web host or web server has some kind of firewall or security appliance that is preventing the authentication request from completing.
  • An HTTPS/SSL configuration issue exists. Review the SSL Check Failing information to potentially resolve this issue. 

If none of this works, I would recommend also reaching out to WooCommerce's support team as this relates to WooCommerce accounts specifically.

I hope this helps!