Best answer

How to post tweet from Wordpress blog with image

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Help setting up the fields in my WP to Twitter zap? I want my newest post from my Wordress blog to post too twitter automatically. I want a link to the blog post with a pic and a brief excerpt of the post. I’ve added the except and link actions but the excerpt is the only thing that shows up in the tweet. I don’t know what to add to get an image to show. 

icon

Best answer by jesse 23 May 2022, 20:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Prime Beauty!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Prime Beauty 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Yes, please!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@nicksimard mentioned you were working with the support team on this. How did that go?

It has not been resolved. I need someone to create the zap for me. I just want my newest WP posts to post to Twitter and I can’t seem to get it to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Prime Beauty 

If you want some (paid) followup support from a Zapier expert, feel free to get in touch:

https://zapier.com/experts/luhhu/contact/

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Prime Beauty!

I see you’ve managed to get that Zap working. Not sure if you ended up contacting an Expert or not, but I do see a successful Zap run and the tweet was created yesterday :) 

But it doesn’t have the pic with it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! Coming in to close the loop on this thread. So long as an image file/object is coming across from the Trigger app (Wordpress), you will be able to post it on Twitter using the “Create Tweet” action. Simply map that image object into the image field within your action template and you should be good to go here!