Best answer

Zoho mail step hit an error: Got Not Found when download a file

Hi sir,

This is the Following scenario. Every day morning 10 AM I have to send the mail to my client with an sheet attachment via zoho mail. So i used zapier schedule, google drive for finding my sheet and zoho mail. my trigger and first action was working. but my second action which is sending mail wasn’t working. It was showing me error. I had attached the error and flow as well. Please help me to fix this error.

icon

Best answer by jesse 11 July 2022, 21:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Amrish!

Were you able to get things moving using Jesse’s suggestion? Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Amrish! Just following up here as I see our support team got back to you and said:

I've taken a look here and it seems that you are sending the file CSV link via the email, can you try to send the actual file to see if it works 

713d63de7de40515657d05c88d6e8186.png
(view larger)

Also how big is this file? If too big it will indeed timeout and cause errors here. 

Let us know if that did the trick! We want to make sure you’re good to go here. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Amrish!

Thanks for getting in touch and for sharing the details of your Zap. To summarize what I’m seeing - your Zap is :

1. Schedule by Zapier
  2. Find File in Google Drive
  3. Send Email in Zoho Mail

And the Zoho Mail step is hitting an error that says that the attachment isn’t found.

It looks like your Zap is set up correctly (based on your screenshots above) so I think in this case it’s best to get in touch with the Support Team as they will be able to take a look at the logs of the Zap to see if there’s any clues as to why it’s running into an error. The best way to reach them is with the Get Help form.