Question

Zapier not sending data to Bettermode

• 8 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there, I am trying to run a zap where for each new entry in a form, it sends an bettermode invitation. the problem is that zapier is not able to send data to bettermode. when i contacted bettermode, they were not able to replicate the error. the error is on zapiers side.

please see the screenshots for proof that i filled out every necessary field and for the error message. please help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @PT_! 👋

Hmm, it looks like that was a “400 Bad Request” error which might have been due to a missing or invalid value.

Could you please share a screenshot showing the fields that were selected on that Bettermode action? But please remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, mobile numbers etc.) from it first. Asking as we’re not able to look into your Zaps, so a screenshot showing exactly what’s been selected in the Set up action section will help us to get a bit more context on how it’s currently set up. And hopefully allow us to spot what might be causing the issue here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PT_ 

Please share the Setup screenshots so we can help you better. Probably one of the fields is waiting for a value and you are sending another value