Question

Zap Keeps Automatically Turning Off

• 17 March 2023
  • 2 replies

When I am trying to run a zap, it shows no errors but when I refresh the page it will automatically be turned off. I do not see any issues in the automation mapping. Why could this issue be arising? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @A2B Strategies! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔

Sorry to clarify do you mean the zap continues to turn off? If so it might be worth checking the app connection first. Are you able to head over to “My apps” and try disconnecting and reconnecting the app from there? And then try again to setup the zap to see if that helps? There’s a quick guide on how to do that here.

If you’re still running into issues, are you able to share the apps you’re using? Oftentimes it has something to do with permissions but tough to say what you’ll need without knowing the apps.

Here’s a few other similar threads that might be worth poking through in the meantime:

Thanks so much and keep us posted if this works for ya! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @A2B Strategies!

I saw that you wrote into our Support team, and the Zap is using Facebook Lead Ads. Often times, when Zaps turn off automatically and they use that app, it’s a permissions issue. There’s a Community thread here that provides some resources:

Hope that helps! Our Support team should be able to provide some more info once they access the detailed logs.