Question

Zap between dropbox and woocommerce (listing gets created when image file uploaded) i'm stuck with how to have the dropbox image as listing image

• 4 February 2023
  • 9 replies

I’ve been able to create a listing when i manually point the img url to an image located on a web server but i’m not sure how i could have the image i’ve uploaded into the folder as the listing image. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Zapman123 

Good question.

For clarify and context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Hi @Zapman123 

Good question.

For clarify and context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Hi Troy,

1. I’m using the following Zap.
  1. If i leave the image src blank it will work and create a product without an image and if i add a URL of a hosted image file outside of dropbox it will work and upload the image as the product image
  1. I’ve tried to use each of the following option and many others but each present their own error message, so i guess i’m stuck with what i should be adding in the image src field to have the image i’ve dragged into my dropbox folder to be used as the product image

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zapman123 

Check this related topic:

@Zapman123

Check this related topic:

Sadly nothing in there to help my issue. There doesn’t seem to be a custom option in the img src dropdown for me to test variations and the sharelink option in there doesn’t work. Will love to know if anyone has managed to create a woocommerce product and having the image upload and see if there’s something i missed there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zapman123

The marked answer explains the  workaround.

@Zapman123

The marked answer explains the  workaround.

I can’t edit that paramater as the custom option isn’t available in that field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zapman123 

You can use a Formatter > Text > Replace to change dl=0 to dl=1.

Thanks for the help thus far. I added a formatter before it but sadly still not working. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zapman123 

This might be helpful: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73088987/invalid-image-sorry-you-are-not-allowed-to-upload-this-file-type-in-woocommer