Question

Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0. Having issues connecting from Google Sheets to AislePlanner

• 17 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey Team,

I have had success connecting from my website to a Google Sheet when filling out a form for new customers to show interest in our business. I’m trying to connect that Google Sheet to AislePlanner, but I continue to get the error - Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0. I went back to make sure my API code was correct and it shows I’m connected to AislePlanner, but I can’t get the test to go through to AislePlanner as a New Lead.

Any help is appreciated as I’ve tried this 5 times now.

Briana

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Liliesandlace 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I hope this is what you are looking for. It said that I was connected in the past, but this error continues to come up. I went back and did another API Key to make sure I was connected to Zapier and Sheets, but for some reason I can’t connect with AislePlanner.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Liliesandlace 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the error message from the Zap step.