Question

Unable to transfer scheduled data from OneDrive to Google Sheets in my Zap.

• 26 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

transfers are scheduled but not running at all. I have a recurring transfer set up to pull from onedrive to google sheets and it only successfully ran once but although it is scheduled to run daily, it has never run since then. Why is this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JoshuaA, I’m sorry that your scheduled transfers aren’t working as we’d expect. 

It’s tricky to know why the scheduled transfers didn’t work without being able to take a look at your account. Unfortunately, that’s not something that we can do in the Community but fortunately our friends in the Support Team have all kinds of superpowers and will be able to help you with this. Please could you get in touch with them using the Get Help form and include as many details as possible about the issue that you’re having. Thanks!

@JoshuaA did you ever get any kind of answer for this? I am having the same issue. It runs once then never again even though it should. 

I am searching for an answer to this as wel. Currently my transfer is rendered useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

I’m so sorry about the delay in a response here. Wish I was writing with better news but the scheduled transfers function will actually be deprecated on January 15, 2024. Any existing scheduled transfers will continue to run up until that point, but as of now, it will no longer be possible to create new scheduled transfers. 

To avoid disruption, any currently active scheduled transfers will be migrated into new Zaps that can perform the same workflow. You can learn more about these changes to scheduled transfers here

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime!